Stainless Steel Optical Pedestrian Flap Barrier Turnstile Gate
Wing turnstile, one kind of pedestrian turnstiles, is also known as
blocking turnstile and butterfly turnstile and is the upgraded
version turnstile when compared with ordinary tripod turnstile and
swing turnstile as its appearance is more luxurious. The product is
made of stainless steel casing, electronic control for machine
core, telescopic arm, infrared, LED lamps and other components. The
wing turnstile is characterized by a fixed channel width and
generally used for the passage of people and small pieces of
luggage rather than bicycle wheel chair (except for those of
special styles). It is provided with fire-fighting interfaces and
infrared/mechanical multiple anti-pinch functions.
Features and Benefits
1. Passage direction: the free setting of uni-direction or
bi-direction to control access, and uni-directional free passage,
bi-directional free passage or uni-directional card swiping passage
or bi-directional card swiping passage are allowed.
2. Automatic reset:if the pedestrian fails to pass through within
the system preset period after swiping the card and opening the
turnstile, the system will cancel the passage permissions
(adjustable resetting time) and close the turnstile automatically.
3. Memory function:continuous swiping card allows multiple persons
to pass, and this is suitable for special occasions.
4. Equipment compatibility:standard input/output interfaces are
provided for the connection with various identification system
5. Remote control:it enables remote control and management directly
by supervisory computer via equipment serial ports, and is able to
detect equipment running state and modify operating parameters in
6. Passage indication:it is equipped with channel normally on LED
indicator and real-time passage LED lamp indication.
7. Illegal passage: it implements the standard passage mode of one
card for one person to prevent intrusion and trailing, and the
turnstile will close and give alarms in case of any illegal
8. Passage under power failure: in case of utility failure, the
equipment will automatically open the turnstile to prevent channel
blockage and will automatically reset after energizing.
• Dry contact relay with 12 volt or 24 volt pulse
• Rs485, or Tcp-lp communication with computer