Safety control Acrylic board stainless steel sliding barrier gate
Swing turnstile, one kind of pedestrian turnstiles, is also known
as swing door and flapping door, while the fast-pass swing
turnstile is also known as fast pass door. The product is made of
stainless steel casing, electronic control for machine core, swing
arm, infrared and other components. The swing turnstile has broad
diversity and can be selected according to the style for indoor and
outdoor open as well as other occasions; the length of swing arm
can be adjusted according to the occasion and can be used for the
passage of pedestrians, bicycles, wheelchairs, etc. The product
runs fast and is provided with anti-collision swing arm or
anti-collision machine core to protect the core structure and
extend its service life; it is also provided with mechanical and
infrared multiple anti-pinch to provide high safety.
Features and Benefits
1. Fire-fighting linkage: the turnstile will open automatically and
enter the emergency mode when the equipment receives the
fire-fighting signal in the case of constant power supply.
2. Infrared anti-pinch:during the closing of turnstile, it is used to prevent pinching of
pedestrians when the anti-pinch infrared detects signals to enable
motors to re-open the turnstile.
3. Mechanical anti-pinch:
when the anti-pinch infrared fails or the pedestrian is in the dead
zone for anti-pinch detection, the turnstile will bear resistance
force during the closing to reduce the risk for occurrence of
4. Passage under power failure:in case of utility failure, the equipment will automatically open
the turnstile to prevent channel blockage.
• Housing:Made in stainless steel AISI 304 o AISI316.
• Barrier swings-Acrylic, PC, stainless steel frame.
• Dry contact relay with 12 volt or 24 volt pulse
• Rs485, or Tcp-lp communication with computer
|Max power consumption||35w|
|Working temperature||-25~70 °C|
|Input||12v dry contact|